Using Camel 2.19.3 REST DSL with Spring Boot
Currently, we have a REST service on an endpoint like this:

    /mycontext/rest/myService

Our web.xml contains:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>CamelServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.camel.component.servlet.CamelHttpTransportServlet</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>CamelServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/rest/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

In our route, we have:

    rest('/myService')
            .get()   //etc.

That works fine. However, **we would like** to change the endpoint so that
there is **no common base for the Camel servlet**.
We would like to support:

/mycontext/myService

How can we set up the Camel Servlet for this? If we use a pattern like

    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

Camel will try to service all the end-points in that context, including the
Spring Boot actuator ones, like "/ping"