Typically it happens on CamelBlueprintTestSupport when you omit some OSGi
dependencies in pom.xml: It's not just Maven dependencies but also OSGi
bundle imports/exports. Typically a successful camel blueprint test has a
felix maven-bundle-plugin configuration and the import/export packages
declarations like these:

Hope this helps.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 9:41 AM, Harrison Tarr <harrison.t...@connexta.com>