Hi Camel Users,

Do you have experience with Camel connecting to Microsoft Azure Service Bus
topics via AMQP protocol?

The camel-jms or camal-amqp components works fine, but I have a problem
with authentication. There are two ways to authenticate against Azure:
- SASL PLAIN: passing username/password. Works as described here
- Claims-based-security (CBS)
The client has to authenticate via a special '$cbs' channel
then can send/receive messages within that session

I'm expected use CBS authentication (for whatever reasons), but couldn't
get it working from Java especially not with Camel.  (Microsoft provides a
library for .NET, but I couldn't find a java lib)

Is there anyone who managed to use Azure Service Bus with CBS
authentication via AMQP?