Hi, I have a toD element in my route which sends to a jms Queue which is
provided by IBM MQ. I have the CamelJMSDestinationName set to the queue and a
uri which looks similar to the folowing
wmq:queue:placeholder?preserveMessageQos=true&replyTo=myQM/myTestQ&exchangePattern=inOut&replyToType=shared....
according to my understanding of what I have read on the various forums on this
I would expect this to be translated into a replyTo Queue Manager and Queue
combination that MQ can understand. However, the data in replyTo is simply
translated into a queue name that contains a slash with no queue manager.
Does anybody have any insights into how to go about setting the replyTo queue
manager on such a route? I have tried setting the JMSReplyTo value in the
context header but this just gets overridden by the URI value and if I dont
have the URI value then camel assumes a dynamic response queue (which
ironically does have the queue manager details properly populated)
thanks Paul

Paul Broughton
Spida Solutions
London • Bath • UK