I'm guessing that the current Camel release just won't do...

org/springframework/boot/bind/RelaxedPropertyResolver
at
org.apache.camel.spring.boot.security.CamelSSLAutoConfiguration$Condition.getMatchOutcome(CamelSSLAutoConfiguration.java:51)
at
org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.condition.SpringBootCondition.matches(SpringBootCondition.java:47)
... 41 more
org.springframework.boot.bind.RelaxedPropertyResolver
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
... 43 more

I noted a line in the 2.20 release notes talking about upcoming
compatibility. Would I be right to abandon this upgrade in my project until
the next minor release of Camel?

Thanks,

James