Hi all - started playing w/the JMX features of Camel via my RH Fuse ESB.  Got a
question about what's available out of the box.  Browsing the JMX url via
jconsole, I see 3 mBeans of "type=eventnotifiers" under each Camel context I
have running.  These mBeans list about 20 or so notifications covering things
like context events, route events, exchange process events, etc etc.  But
problem is when I tell jconsole to subscribe to any of these notifiers, nothing
comes through at all on any of them.  I know there's traffic flowing through my
Camel routes, but I get bupkis in the way of ExchangeCreatedEvent,
ExchangeCompletedEvent, etc etc in the console.

I can see on the Camel JMX docs page that one must set up a
JmxNotificationEventNotifier in the context.  Since I in fact saw 3 mBeans of
"type=eventnotifiers" in the context, I assumed these object would in fact
throw the various events listed in the docs, so all I needed to do was attached
a listener.  Which, I was hoping, would just be jconsole for my inital browsing
purposes.  Is that an incorrect assumption - are no events going to be
published unless I explicitly add a JmxNotificationEventNotifier to my context
definition?  If so, what are these event notifier beans that I see?  Are they
inactive or something or only for internal use or what?

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is
intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain
information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the
error in a separate email.