Not camel SQL, camel JDBC.

The URL is jdbc: not sql:, and the named-placeholder is :? not :#.

There is a comment made by Claus Ibsen that it _DOES_ support it:

See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6157 at the end...

Claus Ibsen <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=davsclaus> added a comment - 02/Jun/13 15:23

    Thanks for your contribution. I polished the patch a bit and made it work with non named parameters, eg just using ? as well.

So...

Besides, I can't just change the SQL to use :?name instead of ? - the point is to be able to share the SQL from the same Nexus/Git source between this and _other_ programs that don't support a special template syntax.

Given that I found the note that it _is_ supported (in jdbc: - camel-jdbc - not sql: - camel-sql - if I understand correctly...)...

I think my question has become "is it documented _how_ to use the feature that I see in the comment is supported... It doesn't seem to be _documented_ other than in the patch note above...

-Tom