From: Gupta Bharat
Sent: den 28 mars 2018 14:03
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: RE: JMS Destinataion is setting NULL

Hello,

My setup involves ActiveMQ --> Apache Camel --> IBM MQ

SO I want the JMSDestination values set as topic name  and then putting the
message on IBM MQ.

Using camel version 2.20.2.

Setting header using SetHeaders but still not able to get JMSDestination value
only other JMS parameters are getting set and JMSDestination is coming out be
null.

                <route id="wmqToAmqBridge">
                        <from uri="activemq:topic:fma.1/0.st5.a.*" />
                        <camel:setHeader headerName="JMSDestination">

<camel:constant>topic://fma.1/0.st5.a.fla5i3</camel:constant>
                        </camel:setHeader>
                        <camel:setHeader headerName="JMSReplyTo">

<camel:constant>fma/1.0/st5/a/fla5i3</camel:constant>
                        </camel:setHeader>
                        <camel:setHeader headerName="JMS_IBM_Format">
                                <camel:constant>MQSTR</camel:constant>
                        </camel:setHeader>
                        <camel:setHeader headerName="JMSPriority">
                                <camel:constant>1</camel:constant>
                        </camel:setHeader>
                        <camel:setHeader headerName="JMSType">
                                <camel:constant>text</camel:constant>
                        </camel:setHeader>

uri="websphere:queue:LQ.SCCO3879.ST5?concurrentConsumers=1&amp;
                exchangePattern=InOnly&amp;preserveMessageQos=true&amp;
                includeSentJMSMessageID=true" />

Regards,
Bharat Gupta