Actually I got it working. I'll post an example once I've got it sorted.

Tim

On 08/06/18 09:44, Claus Ibsen wrote:
Hi Tom

I am afraid what we have is the docs you can find, but they are more
up to date on github
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-mail/src/main/docs/mime-multipart-dataformat.adoc

If you can build an unit test - reproducer sample project you are
welcome to log a JIRA and attach - link to that.
Also if possible try to test with latest released version.

We should try to get this fixed so it works via a plain curl command.