You could look at the POM for the Camel parent for the Camel release you’re
using - it has most of the dependencies in it.  Here’s a link to the current
development version - you’ll need to look in one of the branches for your
specific version of Camel.
(https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/parent/pom.xml
<https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/parent/pom.xml>)

Or look at the effective POM for one of your Camel projects.

Either of those will show you what your Camel version was tested with.

HTH