From: Tunikov, Eugeniy
Sent: 12. juli 2018 12:45
To: 'users@camel.apache.org' <users@camel.apache.org>
Subject: ACTIVEMQ_ACKS not removing old consumers

Hello. I am having problems with messages(in topic) not being removed from
memory after they are consumed.
I found out that it is because broker is waiting for consumers(which don't
exist anymore). The ACTIVEMQ_ACKS table holds records to my previous consumers
and never removes them.
Basicly every time I restart the broker application and consumer application a
new consumer(with new CLIENT_ID) is added to the ACTIVEMQ_ACKS table and the
old once are not removed so the broker keeps all the incoming messages in
memory.
What is the best practice to solve this? Any way to the tell broker to remove
old consumers from the table?

Thanks