Hi Team,

I have many existing Fuse projects and I have to implement swagger in it.
As I have gone through swagger documentation, it says to define input and
output parameter , you have to use getter and setter class , like this :

*<post id="MyAPI_AckUrl" outType="in.webservices.staging.AckUrl.Output"
type="in.webservices.staging.AckUrl.Input">*

Here, Output and Input is my getter and setter class to show input and
output parameter field in swagger.

But I do not want to use these classes in my existing projects because it
may change its behavior and also take time to implement swagger in this way.

*Kindly suggest any other way to implement input and output in swagger
without doing much changes in existing projects.*

THANKS...

--

*Regards,*
*Bikash Kaushik,*