Hi,

I have multiple seda queues in my route, all with blockWennFull=true
and limited size. In logs I can find the IllegalStateException:

08:33:04 [Camel (camel-1) thread #56 - seda://worker] ERROR deadletter
Exchange[ExchangePattern: InOnly, BodyType: com.Model,
CaughtExceptionType: java.lang.IllegalStateException,
CaughtExceptionMessage: Queue full, StackTrace:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Queue full
at java.util.AbstractQueue.add(AbstractQueue.java:98)
at
org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaProducer.addToQueue(SedaProducer.java:261)
at org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaProducer.process(SedaProducer.java:166)

I'd expect that if queue is full nothing happens and all threads would
be just waiting. So why the exception is logged? Does seda component
internally ignore it or do I have to handle it in some way in my
route?

Dan