Thanks for you reply!

Here its a sample of my test configuration: https://pastebin.com/7C82BLGT

but I always get the exception:
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException:
No qualifying bean of type
'com.camel.database.repositories.WorkflowRepository' available: expected at
least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations:
{@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)}

--
Damien NICOLAS