Hi Sowjanya,
there's a discussion on CAMEL-12484[1] that might help in this case
also, adding idleTimeout=5000 to httpClientProperties. And you're very
welcome to create a JIRA issue and/or work on a contribution via pull
request for this specific issue/suggestion,

thanks,

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-12484

--