You need to ask to camel-extra guys for that component.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Thursday, October 18, 2018, 5:10:05 PM GMT+2, Narapureddy, Santi K
<santi.narapure...@optum.com> wrote:

Hi
We are using SMB  camel component with Spring boot. We are trying to move the
files and also doing some CSV to Tab delimeter conversion. Observed that it’s
taking lot of memory and I suspect it’s loading the whole file into Memory.

I have seen streamDownload option in FTP component, can that option be used?

Thanks
Santi

  • streamDownload Narapureddy, Santi K
    • Re: streamDownload Andrea Cosentino