Amazon SQS Queues can be created with Server-Side Encryption. The two
attributes that exists to set that up are KmsMasterKeyId and
KmsDataKeyReusePeriodSeconds. The AWS SDK for Java provides the ability to set
those attributes. However, Camel’s SQSEndpoint does not seem to support setting
those attributes. Nor does that support seem to be in the backlog.

Is there a way to set up SSL for SQS Queues with Camel that I am missing?
If not, are there plans to support that soon?
If not, and if I have the time, could this be something I could attempt to
contribute to your codebase?

Thanks!