I will test this, and reply.

________________________________
From: Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 11:44:00 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org; Vladimir Cherepnalkovski
Subject: Re: Camel-box download file version

That class is generated. You just need to change the methodPattern here:

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-box/camel-box-component/pom.xml#L278

If you are fancy opening a PR about that after testing the fix, you're welcome
to do it

--
Andrea Cosentino

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 11:35:48 AM GMT+1, Vladimir Cherepnalkovski
<cherepnalkov...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Done.

I hope that someone will change the mapping on backend, so the shorthand alias
will be available for use.