Hi

No you can use the same template to send to multiple endpoints.

Just beware that sending to unlimited number of endpoints uris is not
a good practice as an endpoint / producer takes up resource. So in
your case with the HTTP endpoint, then its better to use a static uri
for the hostname and then a header with the dynamic context-path, then
you reuse the same endpoint / producer when doing network connection
to the remote http server.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus