Do you not recommend this for production? The setup I have had some
separate xml based route files which I had outside of the application
(tomcat) and most of the core routes that don’t change inside java dsl.
It’s not a problem restarting the application but having the external
routes folder helped in that I didn’t need a code change for certain
changes.

On another note I was imagining if something like spring cloud
configuration could be made to hold certain route definitions externally
dynamically via (or something like that since spring cloud config only
supports key value pairs now and not whole files). Any thoughts on this? Or
is this a crazy idea?

Thanks.

Sarwar