From: Riggy Software <riggy-softw...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:17:18 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Camel Mail issue

Hi,

I'm not sure who to inform about this, but I've just had a bit of a nightmare
figuring out where connection problem lied using Camel Mail. I had an Amazon
password that had + symbols in it and it turns out that they were getting
stripped out by Camel's StringHelper class when getting the properties.

BUT there IS a way to avoid this fortunately.
"RAW(value)" which avoids processing the value.
I really think this would be useful to put in the documentation. I've never
seen it mentioned, and it's a very important feature.

Regards,
Naseem