I retested is on version 2.23.2 and I had the same issue there.

I created an issue for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13464

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Remco Schoen

Op 29 apr. 2019, om 10:48 heeft Andrea Cosentino
<anco...@gmail.com<mailto:anco...@gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:

There were a bunch of improvement on 2.22.x branch

https://github.com/apache/camel/commits/camel-2.22.x/components/camel-olingo4

and 2.23.x

https://github.com/apache/camel/commits/camel-2.23.x/components/camel-olingo4

Can you check if you have the same behavior with 2.22.4 or 2.23.2?

If you see the same problem please raise a JIRA issue.

Thanks

Il giorno lun 29 apr 2019 alle ore 10:42 Remco Schoen <r.sch...@topdesk.com>