Dear,

I would like to implement some resilience features in apache camel for our
apache camel middleware component. We cannot use camel-hystrix as we are on
a lower version of camel. So I want to know how can I go about adding a new
model that will enable me do something like here :
https://camel.apache.org/hystrix-eip.html

I am just looking for some guidelines on what classes to add, how to
register them with camel and so on.

I have tried looking at camel-hystrix code from the git-hub, but it is not
clear exactly what steps to follow to integrate another resilience
framework with apache camel and use it.

I would expect to use the newly implemented resilience features in camel
route to protect the endpoints being invoked.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Priya