Hi Willem,
it'll take some time for the search engines to re-index, I expected
this to happen, I don't think it'll take more than few days for the
search indexes to update. I'll try to speed this up on Google via the
Google Search Console.

Jan already proposed that we redirect from previous URLs to new ones
see CAMEL-13872[1].

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13872

--