Look like it is caused by my:

        <endpointProperty key="headerFilterStrategy" value="#headerFilter" />

Which is very strange, since the ones that have default value are not being
filtered.

However my intention (when using the header filter strategy) is to filter
incoming HTTP request headers,  not to the headers that are copied from the
query parameters, since this is done by Camel and it is still useful.   Is
there a way to control this?

Best regards,
Alex soto