Hi!
With a system using activemq 5.11.1 and camel 2.15, we are seeing imbalance in
the load of the consumers. We are using the settings as follows.
Is there anything that can be done improve the balance?
Thanks,
Doug

    <from
uri="activemq:queue:xxx?concurrentConsumers=15&maxConcurrentConsumers=16&
idleConsumerLimit=16&maxMessagesPerTask=1000&acknowledgementModeName=CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE&destination.consumer.prefetchSize=0"/>

Some observations:
1. A new request was assigned to a consumer to which requests were already
assigned:
        Two requests came in and were assigned to empty consumers.
        The 3rd request was assigned to a consumer which already had a request
assigned to it.
2. One consumer has 5 requests although there were empty consumers.