Oh i see what you mean!

Indeed, I need to establish a jms connection. I decided to use camel-jms
component. Referred this official ibm git example here ->
https://github.com/ibm-messaging/mq-cloud-demo/blob/master/aws-backend-request/JMSLambdaFunction/src/main/java/com/example/lambda/ibmmq/JMSLambda.java

Looks like com.ibm.msg.client.jms.JmsConnectionFactory is a good
implementation of  javax.jms.ConnectionFactory interface as expected by
camel-jms. Currently trying to debug and test it with ibm MQ cloud.

Am stuck at this error -
org.apache.camel.component.jms.DefaultJmsMessageListenerContainer - Setup
of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination 'INPUT01' - trying
to recover. Cause: JMSWMQ2008: Failed to open MQ queue 'INPUT01'.; nested
exception is com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: IBM MQ call failed with
compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2035' ('MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED')

Seems, I am close to success. Just figuring out the last mile..

If anyone has hit upon such errors before, do contribute here.

Cheers
Reji Mathews