Hi Mikael,

  I've noticed that the incoming xml file is involving 2 xml namespaces
while the query looks not.
Precising namespaces in the xpath query may help to move further, something
like:
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/core/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/builder/xml/XPathTest.java#L241

hth,
Alex