Hi,

I sometimes get this warning, when running my project. It doesn’t end up in my
deadletterchannel, so it doesn’t seem to be fatal. What I find strange, is that
I have no routes with seda yet, but I have seda on the classpath. The routes
that I’m calling all use direct.

Can I safely ignore this warning or is there possibly a bug somewhere?

Error processing exchange. Exchange[]. Caused by:
[java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException - Index 35 out of bounds for length
35],
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 35 out of bounds for length 35,
    at java.util.LinkedList.toArray(Unknown Source) ~[?:?],
    at java.util.LinkedList.addAll(Unknown Source) ~[?:?],
    at java.util.LinkedList.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:?],
    at
org.apache.camel.support.ExchangeHelper.safeCopyProperties(ExchangeHelper.java:932)
 ~[camel-support-3.4.1.jar:3.4.1],
    at
org.apache.camel.support.ExchangeHelper.copyExchangeAndSetCamelContext(ExchangeHelper.java:850)
 ~[camel-support-3.4.1.jar:3.4.1],
    at
org.apache.camel.support.ExchangeHelper.copyExchangeAndSetCamelContext(ExchangeHelper.java:836)
 ~[camel-support-3.4.1.jar:3.4.1],
    at
org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaConsumer.prepareExchange(SedaConsumer.java:226)
 ~[camel-seda-3.4.1.jar:3.4.1],
    at
org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaConsumer.doRun(SedaConsumer.java:183)
[camel-seda-3.4.1.jar:3.4.1],
    at org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaConsumer.run(SedaConsumer.java:130)
[camel-seda-3.4.1.jar:3.4.1],
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:?],
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:?],
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:?],

Let me know, if you need more information. As it doesn’t happen very often, I’m
not sure if I can create an easy test-case.

Kind regards,

Remco Schoen