Thanks Andrea.

How would ii use it inn my configuration?  I  presume, it would be like below
in  the connector configuration?

camel.source.camelMessageHeaderKey= CamelAwsS3Key

-AB

On 2/11/21, 1:47 AM, "Andrea Cosentino" <anco...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    You need to set the following option in your
    configuration: camel.source.camelMessageHeaderKey

    The description "The name of a camel message header containing an unique
    key that can be used as a Kafka message key. If this is not specified, then
    the Kafka message will not have a key."

    For example you can use the file name, which it is stored in CamelAwsS3Key
    Camel header.