From: WEIQUAN YUAN <weiquan.y...@gmail.com>
Sent: 09 April 2021 23:41
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: salesforce connection with camel

EXTERNAL SENDER:   Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you
trust the sender and know the content is safe.
EXPÉDITEUR EXTERNE:    Ne cliquez sur aucun lien et n’ouvrez aucune pièce
jointe à moins qu’ils ne proviennent d’un expéditeur fiable, ou que vous ayez
l'assurance que le contenu provient d'une source sûre.

WEIQUAN YUAN14:10

Yes, I added configration here
camel.component.salesforce.http-proxy-host=cdhwg01.prod.prv
camel.component.salesforce.http-proxy-port=80
camel.component.salesforce.http-proxy-secure = true but it gves me this error

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext
connection?
at
sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineInputRecord.bytesInCompletePacket(SSLEngineInputRecord.java:146)
at
sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineInputRecord.bytesInCompletePacket(SSLEngineInputRecord.java:64)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.readRecord(SSLEngineImpl.java:475)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.unwrap(SSLEngineImpl.java:398)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.unwrap(SSLEngineImpl.java:377)
at javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.unwrap(SSLEngine.java:626)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection.unwrap(SslConnection.java:417)
at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection$DecryptedEndPoint.fill(SslConnection.java:705)

--
Weiquan Yuan