Hi Team,

We are  in the process of upgrading apache camel version from 2.23.2 to 3.9.0 .
While upgrading we found that few classes and Methods are removed from the new
versions of apache camel and we aren't able to find the equivalent classes or
methods in the newer version.

So far we have identified the below classes and methods that aren't found in
newer camel version . So please help us out in finding the equivalent methods
or classes in the newer camel version.

Class
Methods
AsyncProcessorAwaitManager

OnEviction()

setFault()

Thanks & Regards,
Deeksha
Solution Integration-Conslutant II
Fraud Management
Global Delivery Center, India
Email: deekshave...@fico.com<mailto:deekshave...@fico.com>
Phone : +91-8630689913
[ficologo]

[cid:image002.png@01D7321D.5EDCAD80]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and
intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please delete it immediately.