Hello

I have Camel routes that look like this:

Processor1->Processor2->Processor3->Processor4

Processor1 does some business logic.
Processor2 puts a message on Google PubSub.
Processor3 takes the message from Google PubSub.
Processor4 uses info from the message to do things.

My problem is that Camel doesn't ACK the message until Processor4
successfully completes. So if Processor4 throws an exception the message is
redelivered endlessly. This is not what I want.

Is there a way to tell Camel to ACK the message in Processor3 so that it
won't be redelivered?

Thanks,
David

of the original message.