Hi,

On upgrading to Camel 3.3 we came across an issue while testing. So,
if we restart our camel application while there are multiple messages
in the queue for some reason a few messages are getting stuck in an
"unacknowledged" state on the solace queue and after the application
comes back up it doesn't consume those messages. We need to restart
the application once more before they get consumed.

1. This issue only seems to occur only when there are a large number
of messages in the queue at the time of restart.
2. We have not been able to recreate the issue on Camel 2.x versions.
3. The application is correctly set up to AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE and it
works normally in all other circumstances.
4. "acceptMessagesWhileStopping" is set to false. We went through all
the setup and configuration that happens at startup and we haven't
found any issues with either the setup or configuration. All the flags
seem to set up the same on startup.
5. We haven't seen any message loss or duplication.

I am not sure how to go about debugging this as this is a shutdown
related issue that too while messages are in the process of
consumption. Any advice on how to go forward would be helpful. Or if
this a known issue I'd really love it if someone could point out to
documentation/resolution info.

P.S. I have gone through the Camel 3 migration guides, while they were
really helpful in the migration process I didn't find anything
pertinent to the issue there.

Regards,
Debabrata Roy