On 2021/05/19 05:32:16, Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> You cannot do route scoped intercepting, it's always global scoped.
> The XML DSL just has a "flaw" as it is auto generated that it may
> expose the intercept as being available inside a <route> element.

Hi Claus,

Thanks for the clarification! Actually I thought it will intercept only route
scope endpoints because I'd seen that you've said that "The interceptor only
applies for all routes in the same route builder class" [1]. Looks like instead
of route I should use a route builder xml element?

Regards.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/a/29032760/1362623