Hello Team,

I am using a camel-quartz2 component in my application to trigger a job
everyday. The component version I am using is 2.19.0, and I have clustered
it using a database. The job is scheduled using the below cron expression
to trigger everyday @ 2 AM.

0+0+2+*+*+?+*

The issue I am facing is that the job doesn't trigger everyday. For
example, it triggers today and tomorrow it doesn't. The day after it
triggers and for the next 2-3 days it doesn't, there is no pattern as such,
it's behaviour is inconsistent. And this is not just for one particular
job, this is happening for multiple jobs which I have in my application.

Could you please let me know if there is any issue in this version of the
component ? Has this kind of issue been reported earlier ?
Or is it just that I am doing something wrong ?

Kindly let me know if you need any other details.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thank you !!
Best Regards,
Vikas