Thanks, Andrea, for the heads up.

I had the same question.. It's a pity, it was a great place as a "source".If it
is defunct, are we left now with only strict documentation sites, and not to
see how people overcome technical struggles?Or is it we are waiting out some
technical work to restore the service?

    On Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 11:15:37 AM EDT, Andrea Cosentino
<anco...@gmail.com> wrote:

 It's not working anymore. Do not consider it as source