I have added path params to the URI for certain conditions of my
component.  The normal use case would have a URI like:
my-component://name.  Now there is another use case where I can specify a
URI like: my-component://name/<action>/param.  In this case, "action" can
have different values.  But I only want to add a consumer for the name
(once), even if multiple URIs are used where the name is the same, but the
action is different.  In the component class, in the createEndpoint()
method, I can make sure that I instantiate the Endpoint with the URI
truncated after the name, but it still results in an attempt to add another
consumer if an endpoint has been previously created for that name (with a
different action).  Is there a way to stop creating new Endpoints for
different path parameters, and only care about the base URI?

Thanks,
Steve