Hello.  I sent another message a few days ago, but perhaps it got lost in
the shuffle.  I am trying to send exchanges in parallel within a
component.  I have tried using completable futures as well as a parallel
stream, but they both result in using up resources very quickly, even when
I make sure that the resources are bounded.  I tried looking at the
Multicast Processor, but it is not abundantly clear to me how it achieves
parallel multicasting.  I even tried to instantiate a MulticastProcessor,
but I was getting some errors.  Does anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve