De : Ephemeris Lappis <ephemeris.lap...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : 18 mars 2022 12:41
À : users@camel.apache.org
Objet : Camel "master" component

Hello.

Our customer currently uses Fuse 6.3 for its ESB features.

We'd like to propose moving them to ServiceMix. If I'm not wrong, the last
available ServiceMix version 7.0.1 doesn't embed a Camel version
(2.16.5) that supports the master component (since2.20). This component already
exists on Fuse, and is required for concurrent accesses in a distributed
cluster.

Do you think some we can consider integrate it "easily", or is it just
impossible ?

Thanks for your help and feedback.

Regards.