Thanks, Claus.  All right, I guess I will construct the deserializer with
the component so that it has access to the context and can operate as
intended.  I was thinking more about how the dynamic router subscribers
should not have any dependency on the router, so if they could create their
subscription messages in JSON format, then that would be another way to
remove that dependency (along with the URI method that you suggested when I
was writing this EIP component).  Is there some reason why the static
method was bad?  Specifically, what makes the Simple language dependent on
a context for parsing?  For evaluation, I can easily see the need.