Hi,

I'm trying but failing to use Java processors/Java classes when
writing integrations with YAML and running them with Camel JBang.

I started by cloning this example:
https://github.com/apache/camel-karavan/tree/main/karavan-demo/aggregator

But running with using simple:

camel run aggregator.yaml

Gives an error:
Failed to create route route1 at: >>> PollEnrich[simple{file:file_src?noo
p=true}] <<< in route:
Route(route1)[From[timer:test?delay=1000&period=3000] -> [Se...
because of Cannot find Aggregatio
nStrategy in Registry with name: #aggregator

So I checked the documentation and I found this mention:

https://camel.apache.org/manual/camel-jbang.html#_using_java_beans_and_processors
---
There is basic support for including regular Java source files
together with Camel routes, and let Camel JBang runtime compile the
Java source. This means you can include smaller utility classes,
POJOs, Camel Processors and whatnot that the application needs.
---

I think I could package the java-file into a jar and then use that as
a dependency but I would like to use java-files if possible. And if
possible, embedding them inside the YAML sounds interesting.

I think I'm missing something simple as it is still early morning but
if anyone has any tips to offer, I'm happy for the assistance.

Kind regards,
Mikael