Hi
I am using camel (3.14) with springboot.

Application is also using camel quickfixj to connect with the
vendor platform via FIX protocol.

Application has a public camel route that consumes messages from the Fix
session, but when I shutdown the application, the public route stops first
and the quick fix engine stops after 4-5 seconds ( I am using
*DefaultShutDownStrategy*). This is causing the following issues.

Quick fix engine keeps receiving the messages but because the route is
stopped so the incoming messages are not consumed by route and they didn't;
get a chance to process.

Is there any way to stop the Quickfix engine first and then stop the route
or any other way to sequence the shutdown?

--
Regards
Gaurav