From: Mark Webb <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 17:20
To: users@camel.apache.org <users@camel.apache.org>
Subject: ZeroMQ component

I know that the camel-zeromq component exists in the camel-extra repo, is
there any chance it could once again find its way into the current
"official" trunk?  I'd even be willing to lead and support the effort.

I'd prefer to make it based off of JeroMQ and not the Akka version.

Would this be possible?

- Mark

As a recipient of an email from the Talend Group, your personal data will be
processed by our systems. Please see our Privacy Notice
<https://www.talend.com/privacy-policy/> for more information about our
collection and use of your personal information, our security practices, and
your data protection rights, including any rights you may have to object to
automated-decision making or profiling we use to analyze support or marketing
related communications. To manage or discontinue promotional communications,
use the communication preferences
portal<https://info.talend.com/emailpreferencesen.html>. To exercise your data
protection rights, use the privacy request
form<https://talend.my.onetrust.com/webform/ef906c5a-de41-4ea0-ba73-96c079cdd15a/b191c71d-f3cb-4a42-9815-0c3ca021704cl>.
 Contact us here <https://www.talend.com/contact/> or by mail to either of our
co-headquarters: Talend, Inc.: 400 South El Camino Real, Ste 1400, San Mateo,
CA 94402; Talend SAS: 5/7 rue Salomon De Rothschild, 92150 Suresnes, France