Hello.  When I wrote the Dynamic Router EIP Component (not in the core
module at org.apache.camel.processor, but the implementation in the
components module at org.apache.camel.component.dynamicrouter), I wrote
simplified dispatch code that was meant to do something like multicasting.
This was mostly because I did not fully understand the core Multicast
processor.  I would like to skip (likely poorly) reinventing that wheel,
and integrate the use of the core Multicast processor in the dynamic router
component.  Can anyone provide recommendations about how I might be able to
successfully use it?  It would be really beneficial, including the ability
to use a proven/tested aggregation implementation.

Thanks,
Steve