Hello,

The aggregation works in the following way, if you have the message 1  and
2 and an aggregation size of 2, you'll get a file with 1,2 as content and
an exchange Id as file name if you don't specify the header, otherwise it
should be the last header you sent as file name.

It doesn't distinguish between file name, because it's a general camel
concept and is not related to the specific component.

If you have to do something like that, probably it would be better to use
plain camel, so you should be able to cover your case.

Cheers.