Hi

There is no plans.

The jsch library is here and its 100% in the open (open source, BSD
license, home on github, etc)
https://github.com/mwiede/jsch

It is actively maintained and has more frequent releases.
And it's based on the jsch that is used in a lot of places.
And the FTP component has been using jsch for 15+ years

@davsclaus