Thanks, Claus.  I have it working with the entire URL in "toD", but the
endpoint element has better aesthetics, so I was hoping that would be a
viable option.  It's not a big deal, though.  I finally have
everything working, and a little bit more testing to do.  It's a shame to
have to copy so much code that the Reifier does, though!  It's all a lot
cleaner except for the duplicated code.