Hi

No this is not possible out of the box with the old way of using WAR
deployments.
For Spring we focus on Spring Boot as the primary runtime.

If you want to do old style WAR you can implement a web context listener (
I forgot what its called ) that bootstrap your app, and there you can
manually
load your Camel routes, from files in the classpath. There is a bunch of
route loader API in camel you need to use for that. You can peek how camel
spring boot does it etc.

@davsclaus