To clarify:
there is no plan to backport bug fix or new features to Java 8 based Camel
releases.
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC
ChairApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail:
ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 11:43:31 AM GMT+1, Andrea Cosentino